Sunday, October 11, 2009

Manifestation

I don't really know if I believe in God; not really agnostic, because I don't feel like I am trying to actively choose what I believe. I just choose not to pick any side. I just "am" like God said. I am who I am. I'm not a person, an individual, a place, a mountain, I just "am". Nouns are man-made contraptions, what we are is verbs. I'm not Nick. I'm typing, breathing, sitting, doing, screaming, crying, running, tripping, all manifestations of something greater than myself. In that I see God. The greater body of clergy, Church hierarchy, priests, priechaman, whatever, whatever, whatever, are there to try and stop you from "seeing" the truth: that we are all manifestations of God. Everything in the whole universe is a manifestation of something that is happening inside yourself. You are a manifestation of everything inside the universe. It's all connected. We are all connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment