Wednesday, December 9, 2009

second to last post



I learned nothing in Biblical Lit this semester, which is actually flattery, because Dr. Sexson helped me "remember" what I had forgotten. This is sounding a little vain (and not the Ecclesiastical vain; vain, vain), but I'm trying to go for an anamnesis moment... I only have two modes: extreme social phobia or egotistical ramblings... Oh the times we've had, the thing I'll remember the most: Every blog in this class has had at least one nude painting on it at some point in the semester. I haven't used up mine yet (one is the limit), I'll save it for my last post.

On a different note, I was listening to Coast to Coast AM last night. Apparently John Lennon made a pact with the devil for 20 years of success, but on the 20th year he would die. "Here's another clue for you all, the walrus was Paul". There's a picture of John Lennon from the Magical Mystery Tour album where in the background it says THe Best Way to Die is By MDC. MDC= Mark David Chapman is the guy who shot him. The only reason I bring this up is because I remembered the Robert Johnson story from last semester. He made a deal with devil to play the guitar. You know, I don't think making a deal with the devil has turned out good for anybody. Now, off to bed, but first watch some Golden Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment